Friday 1 February 2013

Black & Decker GC180WDR 18V Cordless Drill Driver with Keyless Chuck Get Rabate

Title: Black & Decker GC180WDR 18V Cordless Drill Driver with Keyless Chuck
Asin: B001QMRSDI
Product brand: Black & Decker
Product category: Pistol-Grip Drills
Product rating:4.5
you pay a visit to this site together with keywords Black & Decker GC180WDR 18V Cordless Drill Driver with Keyless Chuck

Hello there customer, I am hoping right now is the fortunate moment. During this period I'm going inform you of the particular Black & Decker GC180WDR 18V Cordless Drill Driver with Keyless Chuck, it is a well-known item in this particular thirty day period. Many people are searching for through search engines like google to purchase Black & Decker GC180WDR 18V Cordless Drill Driver with Keyless Chuck at the cheapest. The good news is that we all know regarding it and definitely will let you know to buyBlack & Decker GC180WDR 18V Cordless Drill Driver with Keyless Chuck (Black) in the cheapest on the trusted web store in the usa.

Description : Includes 18V Cordless Drill/Driver - GC180WDR, 18V Battery Pack - HPB18, DC Plug Charger
Features :
  • Variable-speed up to 750 RPM, forward or reverse, for controlled drilling and driving in a variety of materials
  • 24 position clutch prevents screws from stripping
  • Slide pack battery allows easy installation and removal of the battery
  • Keyless chuck makes bit changing quick and simple

The following are evaluations a number of potential buyers:>>
A great value for the money. My go-to drill!
Now this drill won't make a fashion statement and you might even get a few snickers will you pull it out because of the brand, Black and Decker, isn't a professional brand. Well I normally simply remind them that B&D drills are made on the same lines that produce DeWalt (professional level) drills and that the looks/brand isn't as important as results. Normally by the end of day/project they start asking me how much a paid..:) I reply about half of what you paid (I spent just under a hundred for mine) for your pretty drill or about the price of the second battery they needed while I was still on my first one.

It is a solid performer that never lets me down. I also don't have to worry about expensive add on items or it getting stolen nearly as much of my more expensive drills. Plus you have the benefit of knowing if it does ever die, you aren't out nearly as much. All of that means it is the first drill I normally reach for and it gets more actual use than my others. If you...

No comments:

Post a Comment