Friday 1 February 2013

Campbell Hausfeld TL050299AV 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Grab-N-Go Tool Kit Big SALE

Title: Campbell Hausfeld TL050299AV 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Grab-N-Go Tool Kit
Asin: B001FTGHIY
Product brand: Campbell Hausfeld
Product category: Impact Wrenches
Product rating:3.7
you go to this amazing site together with keyword phrases Campbell Hausfeld TL050299AV 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Grab-N-Go Tool Kit

Hi there guest, I hope these days will be your lucky moment. During this period I am going to inform you of the Campbell Hausfeld TL050299AV 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Grab-N-Go Tool Kit, this is the popular product within this 30 days. So many people are seeking via search engines to acquire Campbell Hausfeld TL050299AV 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Grab-N-Go Tool Kit in the best deal. Fortunately we understand over it and can show you to getCampbell Hausfeld TL050299AV 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench Grab-N-Go Tool Kit (Black) on the cheapest in the trusted online shop in america.

Description : Campbell Hausfeld 1/2" Impact Wrench. Serving up a beefy 250 ft. - lbs. of torque! Power to spare! Pneumatic leader Campbell Hausfeld nails it again... the patented single hammer impact mechanism provides all the raw torque you need. Rotate tires and do other auto work. Drive lug nuts, bolts, and other impact fasteners like a champ. And more. Whatever it is, get it done with Campbell Hausfeld. Make an impact: Max. torque is 250 ft.-lbs.; Full, medium, and low power forward speeds; Full-power reverse with switch for one-handed directional changes; Impact speed: 700 IPM; SCFM @ 90PSI is 5.1; 1/4" NPT with screened air filter; Front exhaust. Order yours today! Campbell Hausfeld 1/2" Impact Wrench
Features :
  • Includes bonus storage case for quick and easy storage of tool and accessories
  • Delivers 250-Feet lbs. of torque to help quickly remove and install lug nuts and bolts
  • Features push button forward and reverse switch for one-handed directional changes
  • Requires 5.1 SCFM at 90 PSI

Treasurer testimonials several purchasers:>>
Entry Level Impact Wrench, don't throw away your breaker bar!
I bought this along with an entry level compressor because I had a crankshaft bolt that I could not remove by hand (could not keep shaft from turning). It did the job.

But, this is no 250 ft/lb wrench. I optimized my set-up, bigger hose, shorter run, no restrictions, not even a regulator. At 125 PSI straight off the tank, 20' of 1/2" line and high-flow connectors, I could not spin off lug nuts that I previously torqued to 100 ft/lb. I maintained and oiled it properly, this was probably after 10-15 uses, I mean pulls of the trigger.

So, it is what it is. If you buy this, you will ultimately wish you had something better. I bought a Stanley for about $80, and I'm good to go. I have not used this CH wrench once since... it sits in my shop with 2 years of dust on it. If you want one and are near Bemidji, come on by, you can have it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment