Friday 1 February 2013

Clarke Drum Sander Ez-8 Expandable Drum Get Rabate

Title: Clarke Drum Sander Ez-8 Expandable Drum
Asin: B000RO7R2I
Product brand: Clarke
Product category:
Product rating:5.0
anyone go to this site with keyword phrases Clarke Drum Sander Ez-8 Expandable Drum

Hi visitor, Hopefully right now is the blessed time. At this time I am going to let you know about the actual Clarke Drum Sander Ez-8 Expandable Drum, it is a famous product or service with this thirty day period. Most people are trying to find by means of search engines like google to acquire Clarke Drum Sander Ez-8 Expandable Drum at the cheapest. Fortunately we realize regarding it and can inform you to buyClarke Drum Sander Ez-8 Expandable Drum (Black) at the cheapest price in the trustworthy online shop in the usa.

Description : Heavy duty 1-1/2 HP dual capacitor motor provides power for the most demanding jobs. Disassembles easily for transport or storage. Totally enclosed dust free motor eliminates motor cleaning. 40' gray. Rubber covered power cable provides longer reach. Rugg
Features :
  • Heavy duty 1-1/2 HP dual capacitor motor
  • Totally enclosed dust free motor eliminates motor cleaning
  • 40' gray, rubber covered power cable provides longer reach
  • Rugged cast aluminum construction designed for years of service
  • Disassembles easily for transport or storage

Treasurer reviews a few buyers:>>
Best sander I ever used
I am a DIYer. I rented one of these from the HD, expecting a miserable experience, as I had before with rented sanders. A floor sander is in a class of power tools that are not practical for a DIYer to own. I was doing a 3 1/4" oak strip floor, on the second floor and I had no one to help me. The sander weighs about a ton, so I had to break it up (it made to be taken apart) to take it up my oak staircase. It was still heavy, with the main unit probably weighing 80 or more pounds. The removable parts probably took off 10 lbs or more. I was not happy when I finally got it set up on the job.

Then, I fired it up. It was an absolute dream. It is so easy to use and did such a good job that I couldn't believe it. NO dust in the air, edges feathered out nicely, easy control. So much better than any sander I had rented previously. A marvel. I'm tempted to buy it (the HD will sell used units) but I don't think that I could cost justify it. I love great tools and this is a great...

No comments:

Post a Comment