Friday 1 February 2013

ECG J-060 60 Watt Soldering Iron Discount !!

Title: ECG J-060 60 Watt Soldering Iron
Asin: B0002GLZN8
Product brand: ECG
Product category: Soldering Guns & Irons
Product rating:5.0
you visit this website along with key phrases ECG J-060 60 Watt Soldering Iron

Hello visitor, I hope these days will be your fortunate moment. Currently My goal is to tell you about the ECG J-060 60 Watt Soldering Iron, this is a well-known product or service in this month. So many people are trying to find by way of search engines to purchase ECG J-060 60 Watt Soldering Iron in the cheapest. The good news is that we understand regarding it and may inform you to acquireECG J-060 60 Watt Soldering Iron (Black) on the best deal at the reliable web store in america.

Description : This professional 60 watt soldering iron features a replaceable tip, ergonomically designed cool grip rubber handle, and a nickel-iron plated long life copper tip.
Features :
  • 10" length
  • 5 ft. power cord
  • Includes stand
  • UL Listed

Listed here are reviews several customers:>>
Very good product.
I bought this iron to upgrade my weak 30watt model I had been using. I really like the high heat this iron produces for the tough jobs, like soldering cable ends. My old 30watter was not doing the job. Thankfully, this one works very well. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment