Friday 1 February 2013

JET 708524 JPM-13CS, 13-in Closed Stand Planer/Molder Combination Machine Promo Offer

Title: JET 708524 JPM-13CS, 13-in Closed Stand Planer/Molder Combination Machine
Asin: B000GPV8XW
Product brand: Jet
Product category: Planers
Product rating:4.0
you visit this site with keywords and phrases JET 708524 JPM-13CS, 13-in Closed Stand Planer/Molder Combination Machine

Hi there website visitor, I am hoping today is your lucky moment. At the moment I am going to cover typically the JET 708524 JPM-13CS, 13-in Closed Stand Planer/Molder Combination Machine, it is a popular merchandise with this calendar month. Many people are trying to find via search engines like yahoo to acquire JET 708524 JPM-13CS, 13-in Closed Stand Planer/Molder Combination Machine in the cheapest. The good news is that we all know over it and may tell you to buyJET 708524 JPM-13CS, 13-in Closed Stand Planer/Molder Combination Machine (Black) on the cheapest price with the trusted website in the us.

Description : 708524 Features: -13'' closed stand planer / molder.-JPM-13CS. Specifications: -1-1/2HP, 1Ph, 115/230V. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 41'' H x 24'' W x 25'' D.
Features :
  • Cast iron table and base provide strength and reduce vibration during use
  • Four precision-ground column design feature adds stability when raising and lowering the table
  • Three cutter head design produces a superior finish in either application
  • Two speed gear box has feed rates set for optimum planing and molding results
  • Molding cutter head accommodates over 40 standard molding cutter sets, most 2-in or smaller heads can be installed without removing the planing knives to save you setup time

Listed below are evaluations a few purchasers:>>
Timothy the Tool Man
Latest comment in this first sentence.
Now after using it for a while on QS Oak I find that the planer has a shake and it is bad enough to show up in the jop that it does. I have contacted Jet Tool and am waiting for them to get back to me.

I am still out on how good it is. The video that came with the tool makes it look like it will be a lot of work to keep in top shape. Like blade changes or installing molder blades.
I have used it and it seems to work OK. I also have a 12" Craftsman that is very easy to use.
When I unpack the tool one of the panels was bent. I was able to take out most of the kink in the tin cover that covers the belt. But you can still see it. Also the motor wouldn't run, simple fix, the wire that conneted it to the on off switch had come unpluged. But I had a few bad moments.
All in all, I think that if will work just fine. I still get snipe even though I have the extensions on the feed table. I get snipe with my craftsman as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment