Friday 1 February 2013

Metabo W8-115 Quick 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder On Sale

Title: Metabo W8-115 Quick 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder
Asin: B001CSAY6Y
Product brand: Metabo
Product category: Angle Grinders
Product rating:4.8
anyone pay a visit to this site together with key phrases Metabo W8-115 Quick 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder

Hello there customer, I really hope nowadays will be your happy day. During this period My goal is to cover the Metabo W8-115 Quick 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder, this is a well-liked item with this calendar month. Many people are looking for by way of search engines to purchase Metabo W8-115 Quick 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder at the cheapest. The good news is that we realize about this and definitely will let you know to acquireMetabo W8-115 Quick 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder (Black) in the cheapest price in the reliable online store in the United States.

Description : Includes W8-115 Quick 4-1/2-in 10,000 RPM 8.0 AMP Angle Grinder - 600264980, Side Handle - 314000970, Wheel Guard - 339209210, Inner Flange - 341031290, Outer Nut - 316023840
Features :
  • Excellent quality, high performance and user-friendly ergonomics
  • Maximum torque of 19.5 inch pounds
  • Innovative air-cooling concept enables higher motor output
  • Handle helps lower vibrations which can be damaging to the user?s health
  • Quick technology allows for changing discs and guards without tools

Treasurer evaluations several customers:>>
Highest quality grinder available.
You will not be disappointed with a Metabo Grinder. I have been a hobby machinist/fabricator for several years and used my fair share of other big name grinders. All eventually let me down. After researching and hearing about Metabo, I decided to try them out. I bought one and liked it so much I am ordering a second!
Easily the highest quality grinder I have worked with over the years and I expect it to last for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment