Friday 1 February 2013

Ridgid ZRR86006 18V Cordless 1/2-in Compact Lithium-Ion Drill with 2 Batteries Big Discount

Title: Ridgid ZRR86006 18V Cordless 1/2-in Compact Lithium-Ion Drill with 2 Batteries
Asin: B0018J24DS
Product brand: Ridgid
Product category: Pistol-Grip Drills
Product rating:3.7
an individual visit this amazing site together with keywords Ridgid ZRR86006 18V Cordless 1/2-in Compact Lithium-Ion Drill with 2 Batteries

Hello guest, I am hoping nowadays will be your lucky moment. Currently I will cover the particular Ridgid ZRR86006 18V Cordless 1/2-in Compact Lithium-Ion Drill with 2 Batteries, this is a popular product or service within this calendar month. So many people are seeking through search engines like google to get Ridgid ZRR86006 18V Cordless 1/2-in Compact Lithium-Ion Drill with 2 Batteries on the best deal. The good thing is that we all know regarding it and will let you know to acquireRidgid ZRR86006 18V Cordless 1/2-in Compact Lithium-Ion Drill with 2 Batteries (Black) in the best deal with the trusted website in america.

Description : Includes 18V Cordless 1/2-in Compact Li-ion Drill - ZRR86006, (2) 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries, 30-min Charger, Operator's Manual
Features :
  • 1/2-in single sleeve locking carbide shuck tightens bits quickly and securely
  • Automatic spindle lock allows you to open and close chuck with one hand
  • High impact torque adjustment ring with 24-position clutch for durability and lighter weight
  • Patented slide in battery pack for easy load-n-lock with one hand
  • 2-speed transmission for matching power to the task

Listed here are evaluations a few potential buyers:>>
Is it worth a lifetime warranty?
I like this drill for many very good reasons, but it is also very frustrating for a lot of good reasons.

It has really good torque, I have rarely had to grab my corded drill because I needed more power.
-But the brushes still give off an ozone odor a year after I bought it and I've remodeled a kitchen with it so it's hard to believe they aren't seated yet.

The batteries charge really fast.
-But after a little more than a year they started failing. After a year and a half one is completely shot, the second is almost worthless.

It has a lifetime warranty
-But the nearest service center is over an hour from my house, and if I ship it they will only pay for return shipping. I also have to ship the entire kit (batteries, charger, and drill) even if the only concern I want addressed is the batteries.

Would I buy it again? I don't know. I'm going to give it another shot, get the batteries replaced and see how it goes. If I...

No comments:

Post a Comment