Friday, 1 February 2013

JET 708531 JWP-16OS 16-Inch 3-Horsepower Open Stand Planer, 230-Volt 1-Phase Get Rabate

Title: JET 708531 JWP-16OS 16-Inch 3-Horsepower Open Stand Planer, 230-Volt 1-Phase
Asin: B0000C6DYK
Product brand: Jet
Product category: Planers
Product rating:3.8
an individual pay a visit to this excellent website together with keyword phrases JET 708531 JWP-16OS 16-Inch 3-Horsepower Open Stand Planer, 230-Volt 1-Phase

Hi there visitor, I am hoping right now is your blessed moment. At this time I will let you know about typically the JET 708531 JWP-16OS 16-Inch 3-Horsepower Open Stand Planer, 230-Volt 1-Phase, this is the well-liked item within this 30 days. Most people are trying to find by way of engines like google to get JET 708531 JWP-16OS 16-Inch 3-Horsepower Open Stand Planer, 230-Volt 1-Phase on the best deal. Fortunately we realize about this and definitely will let you know to buyJET 708531 JWP-16OS 16-Inch 3-Horsepower Open Stand Planer, 230-Volt 1-Phase (Black) at the cheapest price on the trusted website in the United States.

Description : 708531 Features: -16'' OS planer.-JWP-16OS. Specifications: -3HP. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 30'' H x 22'' W x 32'' D.This new design 16-inch woodworking planer from Jet is powered by a 3 horsepower, totally enclosed fan-cooled motor with a magnetic switch. Power is delivered to the three-blade, 2-7/8-inch cutterhead by three V-belts. The JWP-16OS unit features both cast-iron and steel construction for stability and durability, and there are two feed rates -- 16 and 20 feet per minute -- plus serrated infeed rollers and smooth outfeed rollers that come standard. An angled 4-inch dust port positions the hose away from work area and provides efficient chip and dust collection. Don't forget the optional mobile base to move this unit around, order stock number 708119.

Key Technical Specs:

  • Maximum Planing Width: 16 inches
  • Maximum Planing Thickness: 6 inches
  • Maximum depth of cut: 3/16 inch
  • Maximum full width depth of cut: 1/8 inch
  • Maximum opening: 6-3/8 x 16 inches
  • Minimum planing length: 6 inches
  • Cutterhead speed: 4,500 rpm
  • Cuts per minute: 13,500
  • Cutterhead diameter: 2-7/8 inches
  • Planer blade size: 16-1/8 by 1 by 1/8 inches

Features :
  • 16-inch woodworking planer that has a powerful 3 hp motor with a magnetic switch
  • Surge infeed and outfeed rollers provide maximum workpiece support while planing
  • 3 V-belts transfer maximum power to the cutterhead; cast iron and steel construction
  • 2-speed gearbox features an automatic chain tensioner
  • Weighs 396 pounds; 1-year warranty

The following are evaluations several customers:>>
great planer
I just got my new jet 16' planer and as in the previous review set up was somewhat time consuming, and the machine is very heavy. I have only run a few pieces of pine and maple stock through it with mixed results. My initial opinion is that this is tool that will take more fine tuning then I normally would have to do and more experience in order to get the results I expect. On the plus side this planer will really hog some lumber. I tested the power of the planer by running a 9 inch wide piece of hard maple (the widest I had on hand) and the planer never hesitated. The height adjustment is clear and easy to read and adjustment is quick and easy. One more feature that I am impressed with is the four handles that slid into the base. These handles were helpful when assembling the planer and later on when moving it around my shop. The mobile base is a must with the size limitation I have in my shop

No comments:

Post a Comment