Asin: B000QY9VY6
Product brand: Pitbull
Product category: Arc Welding Equipment
Product rating:3.0
you pay a visit to this amazing site along with key phrases VICTOR TYPE WELDING KIT - WELDER
Hi visitor, I really hope these days is the blessed day. Currently I'm going tell you about the particular VICTOR TYPE WELDING KIT - WELDER, this is a well-liked product or service in this thirty day period. Most people are searching for through search engines like google to purchase VICTOR TYPE WELDING KIT - WELDER in the cheapest price. Fortunately we know over it and may show you to purchaseVICTOR TYPE WELDING KIT - WELDER (Black) with the cheapest price in the trustworthy online shop in the us.
Description : Torch handle...Cutting attach...Oxygen regulator...Acetylene regulator...Weld nozzles --No. 0 No.2 No. 4--- Cutting nozzle...Twin hose: 15ftx1/4" c/w fittings...tip cleaners...Goggles...Spark lighter
Features :
- Twin hose: 15ftx1/4"
- INCLUDES:Torch handle,Cutting attach
- Oxygen regulator, Acetylene regulator,
- Weld nozzles --No. 0 No.2 No. 4,
- Cutting nozzle,tip cleaners,Goggles,Spark lighter
The following are reviews several buyers:>>
like it
It was a good thing. to get this for free. it a good thing that I can use it. I would get again. You should try it today or tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment