Thursday 31 January 2013

DEWALT D28112 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder Big SALE

Title: DEWALT D28112 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder
Asin: B000BM6BN2
Product brand: DEWALT
Product category: Angle Grinders
Product rating:4.0
an individual check out this website together with keywords and phrases DEWALT D28112 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder

Hello customer, I hope today is the blessed moment. At this time I will tell you about typically the DEWALT D28112 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder, this is the popular product or service in this 30 days. Most people are looking for via engines like google to purchase DEWALT D28112 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder in the cheapest. The good news is that we understand about this and can inform you to purchaseDEWALT D28112 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder (Black) with the cheapest with the trustworthy website in the us.

Description : The DeWalt Heavy Duty 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder is designed with a Quick-Change wheel release for wrench-free wheel removal. Its lower-profile gear case gives you precise gearing alignment for a smooth, quiet transmission while still allowing access to tight spaces. The 10 Amp 11,000 RPM motor is designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection. Other features include a dust ejection system, a one-piece brush arm, keyless adjustable guard, and a vibration-reducing side handle. The auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing, minimizing tool damage. It even has matching wheel flanges so you can attach and exchange many common accessories.
Features :
  • 10.0 amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
  • Dust ejection system provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles
  • Low profile, jam-pot gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission
  • One-piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingestion
  • Quick-change wheel release allows tool free wheel removal, keyless adjustable guard

Listed below are evaluations some buyers:>>
Nice DeWalt 4-1/2 inch Small Angle Grinder
This grinder is MONSTER!!! When I turned it on .... VRROOOOOM. I almost dropped it as didn't expect how powerful it was. I like this model better than other DeWalt grinder (D28402). Both strength are equally, but I prefer the switch button over paddle (on the belly of the handler) and lock-on button (on the left side of the handler). The switch button didn't required me taking my gloves off. With the D28402's lock-on button, it forced me taking one of my gloves off so I could use the tip of my finger to turn the lock on, then put my glove back on - that wasted of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment