Thursday 31 January 2013

Factory-Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR86007 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Max Compact Drill Driver with 2 Batteries Promo Offer

Title: Factory-Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR86007 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Max Compact Drill Driver with 2 Batteries
Asin: B004L8BX1W
Product brand: Ridgid
Product category: Pistol-Grip Drills
Product rating:4.0
an individual go to this site with keywords Factory-Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR86007 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Max Compact Drill Driver with 2 Batteries

Hi website visitor, I am hoping right now is your happy moment. At this time My goal is to let you know about the actual Factory-Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR86007 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Max Compact Drill Driver with 2 Batteries, it is a well-liked product with this month. Many people are searching for through search engines like google to acquire Factory-Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR86007 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Max Compact Drill Driver with 2 Batteries in the cheapest price. The good news is that we understand about this and can tell you to acquireFactory-Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR86007 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Max Compact Drill Driver with 2 Batteries (Black) with the best deal with the trustworthy online shop in america.

Description : This is a factory reconditioned product. Reconditioned generally means that the product has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the product back to like new condition. Some products may contain cosmetic blemishes. Includes 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Max Compact Drill/Driver - ZRR86007, (2) Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries - R840084, Charger, Heavy Duty Contractor Bag, Operator's Manual
Features :
  • Integrated chuck and gearbox allows for a more compact design
  • 2-Speed transmission for matching power to the task
  • 1/2-in single sleeve chuck holds bits tight and secure
  • Overmold handle for secure grip and maximum user comfort
  • LED light for improved illumination of work area

Listed here are opinions some customers:>>
Great drill
This is the second time I have purchased a Factory Reconditioned Drill made by Ridgid and I think this is one of the better drills you can own for the money. My first drill I have had for about two years now and it has not let me down. My second one being the ZRR86007 18V is a little smaller then my first one and I like the less weight and smaller size of this drill at times. I have to say my first drill is larger and heavier partly because it is also a hammer drill. I guess if there is anything negative to say about a lot of cordless drills these days is that when it comes time to replace the batteries, it is often more economical to purchase a new drill with battery then buy a new battery. This is especially true with reconditioned drills. As for some of what I like about the drill, I think it has good feel and balance, the battery connection/disconection has a nice lock system, drill does not lack for power and the chuck holds well.

No comments:

Post a Comment