Friday 1 February 2013

Gryphon Gryphette Glass Grinder Big SALE

Title: Gryphon Gryphette Glass Grinder
Asin: B003GF707M
Product brand: Gryphon
Product category:
Product rating:4.5
a person visit this website together with keywords Gryphon Gryphette Glass Grinder

Hi guest, I really hope these days is the lucky day. At this time I'm going tell you about the Gryphon Gryphette Glass Grinder, this is a well-liked item in this particular 30 days. Most people are searching for by way of search engines like yahoo to get Gryphon Gryphette Glass Grinder in the cheapest price. The good thing is that we understand about this and may let you know to getGryphon Gryphette Glass Grinder (Black) with the best deal on the reliable website in america.

Description : The Gryphette offers the best value in a glass grinder today. The small enclosure houses a surprisingly powerful DC motor. Even when using 1" diamond bits, it is virtually impossible to stall the motor.The Gryphette is the perfect grinder for the occasional glass artist, student or classroom. The very low cost and convenient size will be appreciated by everyone who does not require the features of a larger grinder.



Features: Powerful DC Motor , Standard 3/4" bit, Accepts all standard bits, Simple Design, Outstanding Value, Five year limited warranty "
Features :
  • great portable size

Treasurer opinions a number of potential buyers:>>
Grind away
This grinder has replaced one that was a larger model from the same company. I was concerned that it may not have the power, but I find it to be equal. The difference is that the larger one has a drainage tube for waste water - I actually like that this one holds the water in the sealed upper chamber until I clean it out - since it was water damage that ruined my first one. This change also means I do not have to have a bucket on the floor to catch the waste - and I like that change. My only dislike is that it does not seem like the sponge stays as wet nor does it hug the grinding wheel as much as the other model I owned. So I keep an eye on it and rewet it often and bend the sponge in to make more contact. All in all this is working for me. If I were doing more than just occasional hobby projects I might be concerned that I would burn out a motor but for my use this works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment