Friday 1 February 2013

Timber Tuff TMW-11 Manual Log Splitter, Green On Sale

Title: Timber Tuff TMW-11 Manual Log Splitter, Green
Asin: B005C3J1L4
Product brand: BAC Industries
Product category: Log Splitters
Product rating:4.1
a person check out this site using keywords Timber Tuff TMW-11 Manual Log Splitter, Green

Hello visitor, I really hope nowadays is your blessed moment. At this time I'm going tell you about the particular Timber Tuff TMW-11 Manual Log Splitter, Green, this is the well-known product or service in this particular calendar month. So many people are looking for via search engines to purchase Timber Tuff TMW-11 Manual Log Splitter, Green with the cheapest. The good news is that we understand over it and definitely will tell you to acquireTimber Tuff TMW-11 Manual Log Splitter, Green (Black) at the cheapest at the trustworthy website in the usa.

Description : Split logs the easy way with the Manual Log Splitter. The slide hammer action is a safer alternative to axes and mauls. Constructed of heavy duty steel for years of use.
Features :
  • Splits logs easily with powerful slide hammer
  • Heat Treated Steel Wedge
  • 44-Inch overall length
  • Comfortable grip on slide for easy splitting
  • 11.5-Inch slide travel

Listed here are reviews a few customers:>>
Best Thing Ever
I skeptically ordered the Timber Tuff Manual Log Splitter after reading reviews and pricing several models. This one looked the sturdiest for the least amount. First, I had barely clicked "Place Order" when FedEx arrived with my tool. Okay, it wasn't quite that fast, but almost! I took it out to the woodpile and tried it out. I was AMAZED at how well it worked. Easy, effortless, efficient. I am thrilled with this purchase. I might also add that I am in my mid-fifties, with severe carpal tunnel, and this tool allows me to split wood with no problems. I'm hooked! Thank you Tmber Tuff, for making my wood splitting fun again!

No comments:

Post a Comment