Friday 1 February 2013

Milwaukee 0302-20 8 Amp 1/2-Inch Drill with Keyless Chuck Promo Offer

Title: Milwaukee 0302-20 8 Amp 1/2-Inch Drill with Keyless Chuck
Asin: B00005Q7AH
Product brand: Milwaukee
Product category: Pistol-Grip Drills
Product rating:4.7
a person visit this website together with keywords Milwaukee 0302-20 8 Amp 1/2-Inch Drill with Keyless Chuck

Hi there visitor, I hope right now can be your blessed day time. At this time I am going to inform you of typically the Milwaukee 0302-20 8 Amp 1/2-Inch Drill with Keyless Chuck, this is the well-known product or service within this month. Most people are looking for through search engines like yahoo to get Milwaukee 0302-20 8 Amp 1/2-Inch Drill with Keyless Chuck on the best deal. The good thing is that we understand regarding it and can tell you to purchaseMilwaukee 0302-20 8 Amp 1/2-Inch Drill with Keyless Chuck (Black) on the cheapest in the trusted online store in america.

Description : Includes 1/2-in Magnum Drill with Keyless Chuck - 0302-20, Side Handle, Product Manual
Features :
  • Powerful 8-amp motor, 0 to 850 rpm, variable speed control
  • All metal grip-lok single sleeve keyless chuck for a stronger hold on the bit and all metal gear case and diaphragm
  • 360-degree locking side handle
  • Ergonomic tactile grip and 2 finger trigger for user comfort and balance
  • Backed by limited warranty

Listed below are testimonials some potential buyers:>>
Good solid drill
I did tons of research and testing before buying this drill. I was in the market for a cordless or corded, so I looked at both. I had to drill 40-50 7/8" holes through 1/4" steel and it killed my old 3-amp Craftsman drill doing it. I then purchased a Ryobi cordless (300lb./in. torque) and drilled some of the holes. The battery typically drained after 3 holes. I used the first gear for most of the holes I tried, but when I tried to use second gear to drill them faster it smoked the motor. I returned that and then read tons of reviews on corded and cordless for about 3 weeks. The Milwaukee cordless was my favorite but I couldn't afford the $100 more. As far as corded drills go, I looked really close at the DeWalt DW236 and the older short fat-body Milwaukee cordless also. The DeWalt feels slightly better in your hand, but only if you're holding it down on the handle. If you hold them higher up, they feel about the same except the Milwaukee 0302-20 is a tad bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment