Friday 1 February 2013

Craftsman 17310 19.2-volt C3 Compact Lithium-ion Cordless Compact Drill-driver SALE

Title: Craftsman 17310 19.2-volt C3 Compact Lithium-ion Cordless Compact Drill-driver
Asin: B0041HPNVE
Product brand: Craftsman
Product category:
Product rating:4.1
you visit this amazing site with keywords Craftsman 17310 19.2-volt C3 Compact Lithium-ion Cordless Compact Drill-driver

Hello there customer, I really hope these days can be your blessed day. At the moment My goal is to tell you about typically the Craftsman 17310 19.2-volt C3 Compact Lithium-ion Cordless Compact Drill-driver, it is a famous merchandise within this 30 days. So many people are searching for by way of search engines like google to buy Craftsman 17310 19.2-volt C3 Compact Lithium-ion Cordless Compact Drill-driver on the cheapest. Fortunately we all know about it and definitely will tell you to acquireCraftsman 17310 19.2-volt C3 Compact Lithium-ion Cordless Compact Drill-driver (Black) with the cheapest price with the trustworthy website in america.


Features :
  • Sorry no P.O. Boxes or AK & HI orders

Listed here are reviews some customers:>>
Good, but not great.
I'm an electrician and this drill is alright. It handles most of what I throw at it, but it's a little lacking for what I do. I replaced this drill with an 18v Makita, and the difference is night and day (which is reflected by the price).

Battery life is OK. Nothing spectacular, but it does come with a lithium ion battery, so it charges crazy fast compared to the older ni-cads.

This is a good drill for the average Joe, which I think is what Craftsman was going for. I keep my C3 at home for household use and that seems to be a good place for it. It's a good value for right around $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment