Friday 1 February 2013

Craftsman Impact Driver Model 17080 Big SALE

Title: Craftsman Impact Driver Model 17080
Asin: B002X0A40G
Product brand: Craftsman
Product category: Impact Drivers
Product rating:4.6
a person check out this site using keywords Craftsman Impact Driver Model 17080

Hello customer, I really hope nowadays will be your blessed day. At this time I am going to tell you about the Craftsman Impact Driver Model 17080, this is the popular merchandise in this particular month. Many people are seeking by means of search engines like google to acquire Craftsman Impact Driver Model 17080 in the cheapest. Fortunately we realize about it and definitely will inform you to buyCraftsman Impact Driver Model 17080 (Black) in the cheapest price on the dependable online store in the usa.

Description : The Craftsman C3 Model No. 315.114832 19.2 volt impact driver busts rusty bolts loose, drives lengthy lags and sinks screws with a rapid fire 3,500 impacts per minute. A solid addition for work and home, this impact delivers with 900in.lbs. torque. Tool Only - No battery or charger included!
Features :
  • Cordless impact driver is equipped with a powerful variable speed motor with 0-2,400 RPM no load
  • Driver's hammering impact mechanism produces up to 900 in./lbs. torque and 0-3,500 impacts per min
  • Coupler: 1/4 in. keyless
  • TOOL ONLY - No battery or charger included

The following are reviews a number of purchasers:>>
Hard Working Tool
I picked this up to do some repair work on my deck rails, and I have to say it is an impressive tool. I was having issues getting long screws to sink correctly without stripping out using my regular drill, and this solved all my problems. I have used it to sink 4" lag screws without a hitch. Very glad I went ahead and made this purchase, it has saved me a lot of frustration over using a regular drill!

No comments:

Post a Comment