Friday 1 February 2013

Electric Replacement Starter - Briggs & Stratton Single Cylinder Engine On Sale

Title: Electric Replacement Starter - Briggs & Stratton Single Cylinder Engine
Asin: B000NEAMGK
Product brand: Oregon
Product category:
Product rating:3.7
you pay a visit to this site along with key phrases Electric Replacement Starter - Briggs & Stratton Single Cylinder Engine

Hello website visitor, I really hope right now is the blessed day. At this time I will let you know about the particular Electric Replacement Starter - Briggs & Stratton Single Cylinder Engine, this is a famous merchandise in this calendar month. So many people are trying to find by means of search engines like yahoo to acquire Electric Replacement Starter - Briggs & Stratton Single Cylinder Engine with the cheapest price. The good news is that we understand about this and will tell you to buyElectric Replacement Starter - Briggs & Stratton Single Cylinder Engine (Black) at the cheapest price at the trusted online shop in america.

Description : Popular electric replacement starters for Briggs and Stratton and KohlerÆ engines meet or exceed OEM specifications. Application: Replacement starter, Engine Type: Electric, Engine: Single-cylinder
Features :
  • Fits: Briggs and Stratton Single Cylinder Aluminum Block Engines
  • Replaces Part#: Briggs and StrattonÆ 497595

The following are evaluations a number of potential buyers:>>
cheap made plastic shaft
I received my new starter..it worked great on about 6 times starting my riding mower ...then out of nowhere the starter shaft just stripped out (wore down) after only having it on my mower for 3 weeks. I thought this was a great product for the money, but now I'm having a hard time getting in touch with the seller to return this item and have them replace it with a new one. Very un-happy at the moment..hopefully the replacement part will work perfect(if I receive another one from seller)...if so I will change my review of this item.
Moe Wood
Bainbridge, GA

No comments:

Post a Comment