Friday 1 February 2013

Hitachi KC18DFL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit Discount !!

Title: Hitachi KC18DFL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit
Asin: B00159WZ4E
Product brand: Hitachi
Product category: Combo Kits
Product rating:3.3
you pay a visit to this amazing site together with keywords and phrases Hitachi KC18DFL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit

Hello visitor, I hope right now will be your fortunate time. At this time I'm going cover typically the Hitachi KC18DFL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit, this can be a popular merchandise with this thirty day period. Many people are seeking through search engines like google to get Hitachi KC18DFL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit with the best deal. The good news is that we all know about this and can let you know to buyHitachi KC18DFL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Drill/Impact Combo Kit (Black) with the best deal in the trustworthy web store in the United States.

Description : Includes 18V Cordless HXP Lithium-Ion 1/2-in Drill Driver (Open Box) - DS18DFL, 18V Cordless HXP Lithium-Ion 1/4-in Impact Driver (Open Box) - WH18DFL, (2) 18V 3.0 Ah HXP Li-Ion Batteries, Charger, Carrying Case
Features :
  • 2 Li-Ion Batteries
  • Comes with Contractor Bag
  • Backwords compatible Batteries
  • 30 Minute Charge time
  • Belt hook included on both tools

Treasurer testimonials a number of customers:>>
great set for the money
I bought this set after much research. I am a carpenter by trade and have
used bosch and makita lithium tools in commercial construction.
I was still using a 18v dewalt for home and sidework and I wanted something
lighter. This was perfect for me at this price. If the price was as high
as the white makita set I would have bought that just based on mak's reputation. Since I bought this set I've ran large screws and tapcons
with the impact and pre-drilled with the drill. I'm very satisfied with
the initial performance, I'll post if I have any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment