Friday 1 February 2013

New 3 in 1 Hardwood Floor,flooring Cleat Nailer and Stapler 1/2" -3/4" Floor Get Rabate

Title: New 3 in 1 Hardwood Floor,flooring Cleat Nailer and Stapler 1/2" -3/4" Floor
Asin: B001R8GVRK
Product brand: Central Pneumatic Contractor Series
Product category:
Product rating:4.3
a person check out this amazing site together with keywords and phrases New 3 in 1 Hardwood Floor,flooring Cleat Nailer and Stapler 1/2" -3/4" Floor

Hello guest, Hopefully today can be your happy moment. Currently My goal is to let you know about typically the New 3 in 1 Hardwood Floor,flooring Cleat Nailer and Stapler 1/2" -3/4" Floor, this is the well-known product in this particular month. Most people are seeking by means of search engines like yahoo to purchase New 3 in 1 Hardwood Floor,flooring Cleat Nailer and Stapler 1/2" -3/4" Floor on the cheapest price. The good news is that we realize over it and will let you know to getNew 3 in 1 Hardwood Floor,flooring Cleat Nailer and Stapler 1/2" -3/4" Floor (Black) in the cheapest price at the reliable web store in the us.

Description : Uses Staples, L-Cleat Nails and T-Nails
Install hardwood floors without any hammer marks!


Use cleat nails 1-1/2" to 2" long
Magazine capacity of 100 staples and 120 nails, top loading magazine with push out cover
Maximum air operating pressure: 100 PSI
Air inlet: 1/4" - 18 NPT
Includes coupler plug, top handle, slugging hammer, three hex wrenches, air tool oil, and cleat nail conversion
Flooring capacity: 1/2" and 25/32"

Overall dimensions: 20-1/2" L x 3-1/2" W x 22-5/8" H
Features :
  • Uses Staples, L-Cleat Nails and T-Nails
  • Install hardwood floors without any Hammer Marks

Treasurer opinions some potential buyers:>>
So far, it works perfectly...
I got one of these at a local harbor freight store. I'm sort of a tool-snob, and would never normally consider buying a knock-off brand like this, especially through them, but I needed a floor nailer quick for a small patching job, and no matter how much I shopped around for new and used, I just couldn't find anything decent at a price I could justify.

I just don't do enough flooring to make it worth spending tons of money, but it comes up often enough where renting one (at 40 bucks a day) is too much of a hassle. I hate working around a tool rental schedule. When I need one, it's usually for a small floor repair as opposed to installing a new floor, and just driving to a rental shop and back for a small repair job is a pain.

Yet, I do have other tools I'd rather spend the big bucks on, and shelling out several hundred dollars for one didn't make sense either. So I figured I'd give this one a shot.

It was between this and a top quality gun bought...

No comments:

Post a Comment