Friday 1 February 2013

SHOP FOX W1715 3/4 HP Metal Cutting Bandsaw SALE

Title: SHOP FOX W1715 3/4 HP Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Asin: B001R23T1C
Product brand: Shop Fox
Product category: Band Saws
Product rating:3.7
an individual go to this excellent website with keyword phrases SHOP FOX W1715 3/4 HP Metal Cutting Bandsaw

Hi there customer, I hope today will be your fortunate moment. Currently I will tell you about typically the SHOP FOX W1715 3/4 HP Metal Cutting Bandsaw, this is a well-known product with this month. So many people are searching for by way of engines like google to acquire SHOP FOX W1715 3/4 HP Metal Cutting Bandsaw in the cheapest price. The good thing is that we all know about it and will show you to getSHOP FOX W1715 3/4 HP Metal Cutting Bandsaw (Black) on the best deal in the trustworthy online shop in the United States.


Features :
  • Built-in 4-Inch dust hood
  • Blade tilts 45-Degree right
  • Heavy-duty cast iron extension wings
  • Large cast iron hand-wheels
  • Standard and dado table inserts included

Listed here are evaluations a few buyers:>>
Replacement For Very Old H. Bandsaw
I haven't received this saw yet, but it's pretty much the same as the old one I am replacing. The old one was purchased at an estate sale for 100 bucks. I was only able to cut six (6) 3-inch aluminum discs before the Tiwanese motor decided to burn up and quit working. It was built in 1983, so no telling how many hours are on it. (I wish I had that 100 bucks back now!). I went to WW Graingers to get a new motor, expecting about $125 for a replacement. Well, electric motors have taken a flying leap in cost as the replacement motor was a whopping $275!! I could not in all conscience put such an expensive motor on such an old and worthless bandsaw. So I decided to put that $275 towards this little Shop Fox, partly because it had a 3/4HP motor vs. the 1/2HP of all the rest. (I really wanted the next model up with the nicer stand and even the ones with coolant flow). But for as little as I need to cut stock, this should do fine for a very long time...let's hope.

In regards to...

No comments:

Post a Comment