Friday 1 February 2013

Skil 2410-01 10.8-Volt Lithium-Ion Drill SALE

Title: Skil 2410-01 10.8-Volt Lithium-Ion Drill
Asin: B000RUL0ES
Product brand: Skil
Product category: Pistol-Grip Drills
Product rating:5.0
an individual visit this amazing site using key phrases Skil 2410-01 10.8-Volt Lithium-Ion Drill

Hi there customer, I hope right now can be your fortunate day time. At the moment I'm going cover typically the Skil 2410-01 10.8-Volt Lithium-Ion Drill, this is the well-known item within this month. So many people are looking for through search engines to get Skil 2410-01 10.8-Volt Lithium-Ion Drill on the cheapest price. Fortunately we understand about it and definitely will let you know to acquireSkil 2410-01 10.8-Volt Lithium-Ion Drill (Black) in the cheapest at the dependable website in the us.

Description : Includes 10.8 Volt EVO Cordless Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver w/ Bag - 2410-01-RT, Cradle Charger, Carrying Bag
Features :
  • Lithium-Ion power - twice the power, half the weight of 12V NiCad drills
  • Holds a charge for up to 18 months
  • Electronic clutch with 10 torque settings
  • Quick change 1/4-in hex chuck
  • Compact and weighs only 1.8 lbs

Treasurer testimonials a number of potential buyers:>>
Best little drill I own
I have had one of these for about 2-3 years. I also have a 9.6 volt, a 12 volt and a couple of 18 volt drill motors. Whenever the job is a quick one and doesn't need 18 volts this is the one I get out. The charge lasts for about 1-1/2 years without a recharge. It has all the power needed for drilling and driving screws around the house. All in all I have to say this is my favorite drill/driver. I would strongly recommend it to anyone

Update: 3/19/2013
I just installed a cabinet using this drill. The battery red light was on (30% charge). It drilled all the holes I needed, and, fully ran in 2 1/4 x 3-1/2 lag bolts. I don't know what else you can ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment