Friday 1 February 2013

SKIL 6267-04 5.5 Amp Keyless Drill Discount !!

Title: SKIL 6267-04 5.5 Amp Keyless Drill
Asin: B000P7Q3WC
Product brand: Skil
Product category: Hammer Drills
Product rating:4.8
you pay a visit to this excellent website along with keyword phrases SKIL 6267-04 5.5 Amp Keyless Drill

Hello visitor, I am hoping these days is your blessed moment. Currently I will cover the SKIL 6267-04 5.5 Amp Keyless Drill, this can be a popular merchandise in this particular month. Most people are trying to find by means of engines like google to get SKIL 6267-04 5.5 Amp Keyless Drill in the cheapest. The good thing is that we understand over it and may tell you to getSKIL 6267-04 5.5 Amp Keyless Drill (Black) at the cheapest at the trusted online shop in the usa.

Description : Ball bearing output for accurate drilling. Level for straight drilling. 5.5A motor. Soft grip handle. Lighted. Ball and sleeve bearing construction. Compact size plus center handle for easy handling. Cord exits to the back for operator convenience. Trigge
Features :
  • Two-finger variable speed trigger allows for comfortable handling
  • The 3/8-inch keyless chuck allows for fast and easy bit changes
  • Includes a built-in bubble level and a work light to increase ease of use and project accuracy
  • A bit-size index gives users a convenient reference guide for standard drill bit and screw sizes
  • A reversing brush system delivers maximum torque in reverse to free jammed bits and remove rusted bolts

Listed here are opinions a few buyers:>>
What a great invention!
I have a new household tool whose learning curve is almost zero. The "Skil 5/5 Amp Keyless Drill" is a fabulously easy tool to operate. In fact, when I pulled it from the box which contained no instruction sheet, I was very leery!! I picked up my Skil, turned it here and there, twisted this and that, read the diagram which labeled the parts, and got to work. It was that easy to use!!

Its second excellent feature is its light weight. I looked at the one with a battery pack, but weight comparison pretty much caused its rejection. If I have a bout of fibromyalgia, I want to be able to pick up and hold my power drill, if need be. That heavy one, the cordless one, was a definite put-it-back-on-the-shelf. The corded unit is no problem to handle.

A third reason for this Skil's selection was the chuckless part. When the ex repaired or built things, I was required to watch. Seeing him use that chuck wrench to loosen and tighten parts inserted into the tip, I knew I didn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment