Friday 1 February 2013

Steelex D1089 Chuck for Wood Lathe, 4-Jaw On Sale

Title: Steelex D1089 Chuck for Wood Lathe, 4-Jaw
Asin: B0000DD0D7
Product brand: Steelex
Product category: Accessories & Parts
Product rating:3.8
a person check out this excellent website using keyword phrases Steelex D1089 Chuck for Wood Lathe, 4-Jaw

Hi there guest, I hope today will be your lucky time. At the moment I will inform you of the particular Steelex D1089 Chuck for Wood Lathe, 4-Jaw, this is the famous product or service in this particular thirty day period. Most people are seeking via search engines to purchase Steelex D1089 Chuck for Wood Lathe, 4-Jaw at the cheapest price. The good thing is that we realize about this and definitely will tell you to getSteelex D1089 Chuck for Wood Lathe, 4-Jaw (Black) with the best deal with the trusted online shop in the United States.

Description : Increase your wood lathe's versatility with this 4-jaw chuck. This 4-jaw chuck is 6" in diameter and comes complete with key. The 4-jaw chuck is an independent-type chuck that is used for square and odd-shaped pieces. Each jaw tightens individually and can be turned around to hold larger dimension workpieces. Our chucks fit many of the wood lathes in the U.S.A.! Please order inserts separately
Features :
  • Chuck is 6-Inch in diameter and includes key 3/8-Inch to 5-1/4-Inch

Treasurer evaluations a few customers:>>
Okay for the money
When I first got this out of the box I had good hopes. It was defiantly made in the USA. I do not think that this could ever break. I had to wait a few days to use it because I ordered the most common fitting attachment which did not fit my lathe. When I was finally ready to turn I realized that it is impossible to center a pice of wood on the chuck. In order the center it you have to find the stair on the chuck that would fit your project and then try to center it. The thing that annoyed me the most was it did not hold all sizes of wood in between the minimum and maximum sizes it say that it could hold. The maximum size on one stair is just a little bit bigger than the minimum size on the stair above. After trying to center for 30 minuets i got it very close and then put it on my lathe. The wood flew right off just by turing it on. I tightened it and turned the speed down, right when i put the chisel on the wood the same thing happened. Now this one is back in the mail and i ordered...

No comments:

Post a Comment