Friday 1 February 2013

Grizzly G9956 Heavy-Duty Double Air Filter with Remote Control Get Rabate

Title: Grizzly G9956 Heavy-Duty Double Air Filter with Remote Control
Asin: B0000DD0YX
Product brand: Grizzly
Product category: Dust Collectors & Air Cleaners
Product rating:4.2
a person pay a visit to this site with key phrases Grizzly G9956 Heavy-Duty Double Air Filter with Remote Control

Hello there visitor, I really hope these days is the blessed time. Currently My goal is to inform you of typically the Grizzly G9956 Heavy-Duty Double Air Filter with Remote Control, this is the popular product in this particular 30 days. So many people are searching for via search engines to buy Grizzly G9956 Heavy-Duty Double Air Filter with Remote Control on the best deal. Fortunately we all know regarding it and can let you know to acquireGrizzly G9956 Heavy-Duty Double Air Filter with Remote Control (Black) on the cheapest with the dependable website in the us.

Description : Set the duration and speed with the remote control from as far away as 45 feet, then hold on as the fan spools up to draw a massive 1400 CFM through the 5 micron primary filter and then through the 1 micron secondary filter. Changes the air in a 20' x 20' x 8' room 26 times an hour. Hangs easily from the ceiling. Three pocket internal filter bag simplifies cleaning. Dimensions 30-1/8" x 19-7/8" x 16-3/8", weighs 73 lbs. We have a limited supply of stock that is CSA certified. Please call 1-800-523-4777 for more details, as these are available upon request only. Shipping exceptions may apply.

The following are reviews a few customers:>>
biggest reliable bang for the buck
Why Grizzley instead of JET? My choice was based on other reviewed air filtration systems. cost of replacement filters and support. All make Grizzly my number one choice given my budget considerations.

Yes it is made in China, and what isn't now. Whenever I get to play furniture builder with the pros I will buy the very expensive stuff.

Delived promptly, even when I was told there was a delay and I was ok with the delay, because service let me know so I could plan. Packaging was undamaged...see other reviews.

Service is first rate! ...see other reviews.

Works efficiently in filtering my dusty shop at low speed. As mentioned noisy when reved up. I would rather it had a lower profile, but it is able to sit high in the rafters of my shop.

Oh yeah, did I mention filter cost comparison?

No comments:

Post a Comment