Friday 1 February 2013

SHOP FOX W1707 2 HP 17-Inch Bandsaw Promo Offer

Title: SHOP FOX W1707 2 HP 17-Inch Bandsaw
Asin: B001R23SX6
Product brand: Shop Fox
Product category: Band Saws
Product rating:3.8
an individual check out this amazing site with keywords SHOP FOX W1707 2 HP 17-Inch Bandsaw

Hello there guest, I am hoping today will be your fortunate moment. At the moment My goal is to inform you of the particular SHOP FOX W1707 2 HP 17-Inch Bandsaw, this can be a well-known merchandise with this calendar month. So many people are seeking by way of engines like google to acquire SHOP FOX W1707 2 HP 17-Inch Bandsaw at the cheapest price. The good thing is that we all know about it and will tell you to buySHOP FOX W1707 2 HP 17-Inch Bandsaw (Black) on the best deal in the trustworthy online shop in the United States.

Description : With 12" of cutting height and a 16-1/4" throat capacity, this bandsaw is built to handle large cutting chores. Its 2 HP motor has plenty of power to push 1" blades for resawing. Thoughtful engineering makes this saw a pleasure to use and includes convenient controls, a pair of dust ports for efficient dust collection, ball bearing blade guides and easy-to-read tension scale. Standard features include fence, miter gauge and 1/2" blade.
Features :
  • Blade tensioned indicator
  • Micro adjusting geared table
  • Quick change blade release and tensioning
  • Miter gauge
  • Cast iron wheels

The following are reviews several purchasers:>>
Lots of saw for the money!
I recently got a Shop Fox W1707 bandsaw. I ordered it with some trepidation because of the sparse reviews. My experience has been very good with other Shop Fox machines though, so I hoped this saw would be similar. So far, I have to say that I'm more than impressed with the quality of this machine for the money.

Why the Shop Fox instead of Grizzly? After all, isn't this essentially the same saw as the Grizzly 0513x2, only with different paint? You would think so, but it is not the case. I called Woodstock Int'l (owners of both Grizzly and Shop Fox) to get some details about the differences between the machines. It turns out that Grizzly and Shop Fox bandsaws are made at different factories and don't even have interchangeable parts. I looked carefully at the specs and decided that I liked the Shop Fox better for similar money. In my opinion, the Shop Fox has fewer bells and whistles and more solid, functional features. Here's a list of what I liked better about...

No comments:

Post a Comment